What a cool week I’ve had! Sometimes, when I’m not posting, it’s because I’m just having too much fun.
Biggest news of the week- I found my friend B, after many years, on Facebook! She was my dearest friend in college & a n’bor as well, and is actually my oldest son’s godmother. So finding each other again was absolutely thrilling. We Skyped for a while, and sure enough, we were both laughing like hyenas. As if no time had passed at all. Here’s to girlfriends!
2nd biggest news: Strasburg’s Cristina’s Cafe hosted a Green Drinks get-together. Sounds like they had a great time.
Here are some fun Friday links to get your wkend started:
- Top 10 Bollywood movies (something I’ll be looking into when I get back! Yay, Scarecrow.)
- 10 most annoying alarm clocks (Sorry, but there’s another Monday lurking in your future)
- Alarm clock from hell (If those didn’t do it, this one WILL.)
- Yoga Mats (The new currency)
- Apron madness! (I love aprons! And I love that in MX, ladies wear them around town. It looks so industrious!)