Yes, I know… it’s not Friday. Somehow, you all managed to survive the weekend without links. (Except those of you who expired from silliness deprivation. Sorry.)
Well, sorting piles of things, doing “space clearing” on a lot of different levels, helping my mom buy a new car (Hyundai Elantra Touring ), making contact w/friends before I leave again on Friday. And a lot of staring @ the rain.
I was really having fun striding around the farm, exploring little corners. And then the deluge. Now, I actually like rain. But striding around in clay mud after about 4 days of rain is no one’s idea of a good time. It’s supposed to stop tomorrow. There are lots of flowers coming up & the hay field is turning green before my eyes.
Here are a few links for you, to brighten up your week!
- Healing Heart– Love this. Am I heart-obsessed? Could be.
- Mad Men discover Twitter I am also obsessed with Mad Men. Sorry.
- More Mad Mania, courtesy of Donna the Queen of Tianguis
- For Sam– See, there are all kinds of things you can do when you grow up!
- Top 10 Geek Anthems– Still getting in touch w/my geekish tendencies