Those of you who’ve been privy to my end of the wedding saga were no doubt wondering how on earth I expected to host my sister, niece and mother for a couple days in what’s generally considered a large studio apartment. Yeah, I was wondering, too. And scurrying around to all the thrift stores, combing craigslist for decent bedding for them. All I had was a twin bed & a single aero bed…
Just as it was coming down to the wire, this set showed up @ the Habitat Store. Not only that, but when I called my landlord (aka guy with a big truck) he was free right then & came down & fetched it. Whew! Law of Attraction in action!
Those of you who knew me in the 70’s are no doubt laughing your heads off. Yes, indeed. I had a set very much like this as a teenager… back when it was cool. What I’m wondering… this makes so much more sense than a futon. Why did they stop making them? (Other than the icky fabric. But that can be changed…)
Here is some Friday fun:
- The Hacker’s Diet– An Eat Watch? I kept checking for signs of sarcasm, but am afraid this guy is all too serious.
- The Uniform Project– One dress, 365 days. A stunt blog, but one with a cause.
- Bacon facts- Get ready, National Bacon Day is 9/4
- Bang Bang Egg Cooker- because you can’t live on bacon alone
- Fairy Congress- The Fairy & Human Relations Congress is coming right up, 6/25
- Outlaw Catalog of Cagey Optimism- I like this so much better than the DSM-IV