It’s a cold gray drizzly summer (??) day in Port Townsend. Reminds me of the quote attributed to Mark Twain (no verification yet): “The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco.” Tip of the week- don’t book any summer connecting flights out of San Francisco. You can thank me later.
Yesterday, I could have sunbathed (didn’t, but could have.) Today, it’s get out the parka. Welcome to the PNW. I’m hoping my little tomato & basil plants don’t just collapse- they’re nestled up against a south-facing wall, so maybe the residual heat will help.
Here are some Friday links for you:
- How animals spend a typical day This might actually be more useful than Enneagrams or Meyers-Brigg. I can hardly wait till it’s picked up by some idiot HR person.
- How to be a Ninja Takes casual Fridays to a whole new level.
- How to destroy the Ninja evidence– Mask? What mask? Japanese t-shirt folding. Also makes a good party trick. Well, it depends on the party, I guess.
- Wooly Pockets! Vertical gardening! It’s a good thing I don’t own a home.
- Guerilla Gardening vending machines?
- OK Go- This Too Shall Pass: Thanks to Nancy Shapiro, of Common Thread Coaching! (very popular video, sometimes crashes, but well worth a watch!)