I love this garden statue I saw on the trip out to La Purisima de Jalpa this week. We were moving quickly so I didn’t get its history. But it’s nearly big enough that you could curl up in her lap. She looks like she wouldn’t mind a bit.
Here’s hoping you can find a quiet sanctuary…
Here are some links to start your wkend right.
- Jeanne Robertson on why not to send a man for groceries (Thanks, CR!)
- The day the internet stood still (Very old, but I remember it whenever my modem goes wack-o)
- Are you hungary? (Pun alert)
- Bloody brain shots (Halloween’s over, but there’s always that zombie party you’ve been planning…)
- I tried this, but I just dreamed of Stilton…
- Living in a museum for a month? (Thx, Javantea!)